Blah Blah Blogs: XXX Day!


Ten Ten Ten

In Japanese and Chinese  Ten means Heaven, so what would happen on the date that is a triple ten. It is also a 'rare' event as this date only happens once a century. Now as many people believe that it is also a lucky day. So I also made a list of what made this day a date to remember.  

  1. MY PLURK KARMA REACHED 100  - at long last, after a year and 3 months I have finally reached Karma 100 on plurk, after all the karma downs, i'm so happy to reach this stage.
  2. THE MESSAGE AT THE MASS WAS SO INSPIRING- yes, thank you, and praise the Lord... the words the priest wants us to speak always. This will make our lives happy and also meaningful... beautiful isn't?
  3. I ATTENDED A COSPLAY EVENT-otaku expo reload, stayed until the end with cosplay pals, such a fun day indeed!
  4. I'M  PREPARING FOR MY COMIC LAUNCH - insiprations keep on rushing as I prepare for the launch of krisis komix on November 13, hope you will be there too.
  5. I'M  GETTING READY FOR THE SEMBREAK - but first, finals. Its really pressuring me, but I can manage. Anticipation for the break consoles my weary heart.
  6. REFORMATTING MY NETBOOK TO JOLICLOUD- my laptop just crashed with the old OS but I am trying Jolicloud, cool but takes to long to boot.
  7. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE READERS- I noticed the increase in readers in the past month, hope to have more this months and the future too.
  8. I REALIZE TO FINISH THE BOOK I WAS WRITING- its already 4 years but I am not yet finished with the book I was writing. Now I felt inspired, and sembreak is coming time to get to work.
  9. I HAVE PLANS FOR THE NEXT CONVENTION - I am aiming to dress up as a vampire, no not Edward Cullen, but Slayer from Guilty Gear XX. He is so refined yet deadly! 
  10. EXCITED ABOUT TEN (THE EVENING NEWS) ON TV5 - I just got news, or notification that is about TEN, hope that they will back on the air. I am a proud TENer and hope to meet my fellow TENers in the coming days(?), or weeks perhaps.

Ten-ten-ten gave me a lot to think and to do for this week and for the following days ahead. I hope to attend to all of them and also meet my goals. It was not really a day of instant luck, but of things to ponder about that will actually lead me into opportunities and also make me a better person. So how was your ten-ten-ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the real and imaginary friends of “IF” with the new character posters. George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Steve Carell, and more lend their voices to the fun fantasy comedy.

Imaginations literally run wild in the world of “IF,” where everyone’s imaginary friends become not-so-imaginary. Check out the whimsical ch...