What is my S.H.O.E. ?

S.H.O.E.
Seven Heaven On Earth


Being optimistic everyday have its positive effect on us and what our future will be. So lets count blessings not problems for now.
1. Its the anniversary of my webcomic!            
     www.krisiskomix.blogspot.com
2. I am part of a big cosplay group! 
     Nosebleed Cosplayers' Guild
3. I will watch a stage play again after a year! 
    Hooray for Live Act 8!
4. I am learning to apply my Japanese! I can slightly read    
    Japanese labels and understand anime!
5. I am getting great feedbacks on my graphic designs
6. I am losing pounds and was able to fit to jacket I have not 
    used in years!
7. I hope to earn more in my blogs in the following months! 

I would like to thank and commend Earthlingorgeous for sharing this and hope you make one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

China’s Top Grossing Female Director Jia Ling’s Hit Comedy Drama “YOLO” Makes Over $1.5 Million in the U.S./Canada. Opens April 17 in Philippines

Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing International, the film reached $1 million in six days of release in the U.S./Canada China’s top gros...