Philippine Six Sigma Conference 2010


Fiera de Manila, in cooperation with Center for Lean Systems and Management (De La Salle University), International Alliance of Quality Professionals (IAQP), and Digileaf, Inc., is organizing the Philippine Six Sigma Conference 2010 at Hotel Intercontinental Makati City this August 4 and 5, 2010.

As an Industrial Engineering student, I find this one important with my field as it deals with what I will be working in the future. I do love knowing how things work and how its made, now Six Sigma, a process used by many companies worldwide adapted this method to further increase productivity and also efficiency. However, this one can also be applied to the fields of studied sciences. As a blogger, efficiency is very important in many ways. As a person, this method can be applied to our daily routines and also promote success to the one who follows this.
I hope to be part of this event since this will definitely help me meet people and know more information. And even I am still a student, knowing these things and being exposed to them will be a big help. Hope you will join too. I do thank Janet Torral for sharing this one to me and hope to attend.


1 comment:

Garmin brings new updates to its small, stylish Lily 2 smartwatch series

Garmin has announced the Lily® 2 series – its next generation of petite and fashionable smartwatches that offer new health, wellness and con...