Vampires SUCK!

JENN PROSKE – VERY BELLA IN EVERY WAY

There’s a new Bella in town - a.k.a. Becca in the upcoming spoof comedy “Vampires Suck” from geniuses Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer who gave us the laugh-out loud parodies “Scary Movie,” “Date Movie” and “Meet the Spartans.”

Becca, played by Jenn Proske stars in the all-tangled love triangle opposite Matt Lanter , Chris Riggi and Ken Jeong (“Hangover”). In a recent interview with buzzbox.com, Proske revealed that she’s Team Edward but she still has strong feelings for Jacob. “I kind of feel a little bit of pressure because I play Becca, the Bella character. Plus, Matt Lanter who plays Edward looks good on set! Matt was amazing. I had never been on camera before and was nervous that whoever I was working with would judge me. He was so willing to teach me tips and was so friendly. We hang out all the time but we’re just friends,” Proske gushes.

Jenn definitely nailed every bit of Bella’s character such that after one major audition, she immediately got called in for “Vampires Suck.” This is by far her first major audition after graduating from Boston University at 2009, though Jenn relates that she was I originally got called in for Alice Cullen, but knew that she wasn’t quite right for the role. “I knew I felt the Kristen Stewart role more so I had to go in 7 or 8 times,” recalls Jenn.

Asked what’s in store for the Twilight fans and Twi-haters in “Vampires Suck” – “There’s something for everyone in this movie! Everything is done in a very funny way and I think it’s hysterical!” Jen says.

“Vampires Suck” opens August 25 in theaters from 20th Century Fox to be distributed by Warner Bros.

1 comment:

  1. I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

    ReplyDelete

China’s Top Grossing Female Director Jia Ling’s Hit Comedy Drama “YOLO” Makes Over $1.5 Million in the U.S./Canada. Opens April 17 in Philippines

Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing International, the film reached $1 million in six days of release in the U.S./Canada China’s top gros...