Misa de Gallo Diaries


One of the project that I am happy to share. It was sacrifice indeed as I struggle trough different routes to get to the churches and have a unique experience in each location. You can check my posts last year with the links below. And for this year, it will be another challenge as I also go into this tradition while having time for work. But the moral of this one is how can I be patient and also be faithful. A journey that I made me realize a lot of things in life, to be happy, to be thankful and always find something interesting and inspiring even after going to mass for 9 consecutive days. This is another year for the Misa De Gallo diaries...

3 comments:

Toyota welcomes two new athletes to its Toyota Asia Team in the race to the Olympic and Paralympic Games Paris 2024

Toyota stands committed in its support for 11 Asian athletes on their journey towards taking center stage, at the Olympic and Paralympic Gam...