LAKBAYAN: 3 Spots I Want To Go To


For this year, I do hope to do more travels around the Philippines even on a very tight budget. However, I always do my research on them to make sure I can optimize my stay and have a really great time. Here are my top 3 choices which are also one of the best places in the major islands of Luzon, Vizayas, and Mindanao.


  • Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
    • The scenic view of the windmills plus the beach makes it a very unique yet fun adventure place. Its also near the only place in the Philippines that has a desert.

  • Samal Island, Davao
    • Famous for its one of a kind experiences. You can also go on side trips to the pearl farms, crocodile farm and go to the mainland for a journey to mt. Apo.

  • Malapascua beach, Cebu
    • The beach where Brad and Angelina stayed while in the Philippines, would love to go there to experience the celebrity vacation.


Though maybe dream vacations, are all possible. Given the time and opportunity. So Let's go Sago!

This is an entry for 
Let’s Go Sago! 3rd Anniversary
contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Hit The Beach In Cinemas With G! LU

We know that it really hot nowadays, but it can get hotter (in a good way) with the newest film by ALV Films called G! LU . The movie brings...