Connect and Win with Ayosdito.ph!

I'm getting interested in getting into online selling today, because it provides additional income by selling things that are just stuck at home. One of which was my very first successful transaction by selling my Grand Theft Auto IV Original Game for only 500 pesos. Though I was clueless at that time how to post it online, I got a great buyer via Ayosdito.ph.
Lately I also posted (and sold) my Nokia C3 in the same website which I noticed can be accessed using a facebook account. This helped me making the advertisement much faster and the response time as well. In just 2 days, I got my buyer when I also posted it in my facebook account.

Great news with Ayosdito.ph is their online promotion Connect and Win, where you can win weekly prizes of iPhone 4S or iPad 2s or the grand prize of 1 Million Pesos! And the best part is its really easy to join!. Of course, I also joined the contest because of the simple mechanics.
  1. First go to www.ayosdito.ph 
  2. Click on "Login using Facebook" button found at the AyosDito website. 
  3. Log in to your Facebook account or if logged in already click on the "allow" button to continue
  4. You will be taken to the AyosDito Connect Profile page. There you must provide your complete and correct personal information as requested in the Profile page and click on the "Update Profile" button to successfully complete the AyosDito Connect registration process. 
  5. You can get raffle entries by performing certain tasks:

  • Registration    1
  • Invite a friend 1  per approved and registered invite
  • Share an ad     1 per Shared ad
  • Be recommended  1 for every Recommend
  • Post An Ad      10 per approved
  • Like an ad      1 for every Liked ad
For more information about the mechanics and how to win you can check their mechanics page. Joining is so easy at the same time earning more by selling stuff is a very great deal indeed! Go to Ayosdito.ph  to Connect and Win!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Hit The Beach In Cinemas With G! LU

We know that it really hot nowadays, but it can get hotter (in a good way) with the newest film by ALV Films called G! LU . The movie brings...