Misa De Gallo Diaries - Day 3 - SACRIFICE

First Reading: Genesis 49:2, 8-10
Psalm: Psalm 72:1-4, 7-8, 17
Gospel: Matthew 1:1-17

The third day was one of the most critical days I had with Misa De Gallo as I woke up late probably at 4:30 which is late for the 4AM Mass, and the dilemma I had was looking for a different church which is near the area. As I quickly bathed and dressed up for the mass, I was thinking of several churches which I have not been to. I was thinking of going to EDSA shrine but it was too far and they usually don't have dawn masses. I also thought of San Roque which is only a jeepney ride but forgot which time they would start.


But with a sheer stroke of intuition, and providence, I had one church in mind for the 3rd day of the Simbang Gabi, The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Abandoned in Sta Ana. The church is also just a Jeepney ride away and much more closer as it only takes just a kilometer to reach it. It was already 5:00 AM after I am finished and ready to go, so I hurried up and walked to the Jeepney going to Sta Ana, which I also pray would start at exactly 5:30 AM.




Day 3 was a blessing in disguise and was not really part of the plan. But this gives it the adventure factor plus more. Day three done, six days to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the real and imaginary friends of “IF” with the new character posters. George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Steve Carell, and more lend their voices to the fun fantasy comedy.

Imaginations literally run wild in the world of “IF,” where everyone’s imaginary friends become not-so-imaginary. Check out the whimsical ch...