TRENDING WORLDWIDE: #HappyBIrthdayFPJ


Well not yet, but as I know that with you, my friends and family, this can be possible. So I appeal to your hearts and twitter account to make April 30, my 25th birthday, a special day for me, lets all make #HappyBirthdayFPJ trend in twitter.  It might be impossible for an individual like me who is not a celebrity to make it to the most discussed over the net, but who knows, I like to dream big and there were so many things that actually came true beyond my expectations. 


I do want to thank all of the people who have alreday sent their greetings online and via text. The day is not over and I also wish that I could treat you if I could. I plan to celebrate my birthday with a movie night and hopefully a small gathering. 

For my 25th birthday, this is a very special day as I enter into the quarter life crisis (which is the thematic slogan of the celebration), I do wanted some things to happen, which you are very welcome to sponsor (teehee) , so I came up with this wishlist:


  • To Trend in Twitter in the Philippines/World using the hashtag #HappyBirthdayFPJ
  • A drawing tablet (doesn't matter is its old or new, I just NEED one)
  • A android tablet (or iPad is also great)
  • A pair of Native shoes (those very bright colored shoes that look like candy!)
  • Bleached/Red Hair
  • A new digicam (or DSLR is given the opportunity)
  • A new phone (which came true with winning an Sony Xperia Sola!)
  • My Youtube Show (Okra Soup)
  • To do a cameo in a movie
  • To travel outside Luzon (believe it or not, I have not left this island ever since!)
  • A love life (*blush*)
  • To finish my book before the year ends
  • To train in archery and wushu
  • Success for my clients, groups and friends
  • A new cosplay costume
  • A new set of pens and markers for drawing
  • World peace


I also would like to thank first all the people who greeted me in my pseudo-birthday last April fool's day. This made me happy for the overwhelming love and support for everything. This year has been a good year for me to start over as I arise from the misfortune I had last year. Show your support now and let's make great trends this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Win a shopping spree worth up to P100,000 from PLDT Home

Summer is the perfect time to upgrade your home, shop for school or work essentials, or simply stock up your pantry. This summer, PLDT Home ...