Well Well 2012! Where Have You Been 2013?


For the last post of the year, I want to first send a big THANK YOU for everyone who made my 2012. Yes you, the one who are reading this year-ender post. To all of you who have in one way or another have touched my life.

And I am very happy where I have ended 2012 with a more than I expected and with a lot of wins more than the fails. Going back to school, winning raffles, receiving things from friends and  events. These things affirmed my faith, boosted my morale and even pushed me to be a better person.

I do admit that there are still down times of sadness and sickness, but most of them actually provided an opportunity for recovery. RECOVERY, yes this is the word that I would describe 2012, as 2011 was one hell of a year and almost drove me crazy.

The world did not end on December 21st, actually no devastating event happened. So we can consider ourselves survivors for a new age. Our Second Life, and time to get our acts together and start a new and continue what we are doing good. I'm also happy with a lot of life  events with friends like weddings, engagements, births, graduations, and many more.

Looking back, it was also a year of many firsts and nostalgia. My youtube channel revived with a jump of 600,000 views and hopeful for a 1,000,000 view this 2013. Also I have upgraded the look of the blog with themes and pictures. Also with almost 800 followers on twitter including celebrities made my social media life so fulfilled.

I'm also positive that I would also have a lovelife next year. Ayeee! I know it is arriving, I am patiently waiting and I feel its near. I also probably spent a lot of time going out around the metro and even on weekends, and  I am very thankful for that.

2013 is another year of continuous recovery and I declared as a year of progress and success. Looking forward to exponential growth and hoping to have my graduation and my first published book. YES!

This will be my last post for the year 2012. So may 2013 be our year to be happy, healthy, and wise. So we claim it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The World’s No.1 AI Camera Phone: HONOR Magic6 Pro is confirmed to arrive in PH!

Experience magic this May with the multi-awarded HONOR Magic6 Pro, an AI camera phone with 5 DXOMARK Top 1 Labels! #HONORMagic6Pro The leadi...