Meet Flawless' New Endorser!

When we had our encounter with the people behind the trusted name in skin care , Flawless, they said that they have a lot in store for the year 2013. They had this campaign with posters and billboards that they have something in the bag, and now they finally revealed that she is Jamie Curtis-Smith. 

The younger sister of Anne Curtis, who is very known to be a fashionista, Jamie has now started her own career and now making waves in showbiz step by step. We had the privilege to talk to her in the BlogCon where she shared her beauty secrets and also what is her lifestyle nowadays that reflects the modern teen filipina.

Jamie shared that she indeed busy with alot of schedules but still finds time to bond with her sister and the family. She is also studying as of the moment yet can still do projects left and right. Well these activities can affect the face and skin, but as the new FLAWLESS endorser she will join the other celebrities like Lorna Tolentino, Richard Gutierrez, and Iza Calzado.

Want to know her beauty secrets? read on...


Jasmine Curtis-Smith is the Newest Face of Flawless

TV Personality, actress, model, dancer and blogger Jasmine Curtis is the newest addition to the growing roster of celebrity endoresers of the country's leading clinic for face , body, and medical services, Flawless.

The beautiful young actress was specifically handpicked by Flawless CEO, Ruby Sy to headline Flawless' beauty campaign for 2013. She says to Jasmine, "she epitomizes everthing we want to convey to the public about our brand-young, vibrant, carefree, confident, beautiful and sexy. We are very glad she is part of our family now and we're looking forward to a multi-beneficial partnership with her."

Jasmine Curtis is excited to play the role in teh overall success scheme of Flawless at this time. While in the thick of her busy schedule (Jasmine if also a full time student), the pretty young lady reveals how she is able to manage her time well and still come out looking an A-lister, flawless from head to toe. Jasmine reveals her beauty secrets:

Personal Style is Basic: "I am the basics kind of girl, I love to keep it simple as much as I can because not only am I afraid to commit fashion suicide. Nakaka-pressure also when everyone knows that I am the little sister of the ultimate fashionista in local showbiz."

Two-step beauty regimen. "I always cleanse my face and moisturize it when I wake up and before I go to bed. I love having a fresh and moisturized face."

NO to loads of make up on. "I think make up is a tool used to enhance the beautiful features that the individual already has. I don't like it when girls cake on make up to the point that their skin color is entirely changed. I think that the lighter and more natural make up is better. A little bit of mascara never hurt anyone too!"

Wears make up only when she has to. " I usually wear make up when I go to an event, and it's usually just a bit of foundation, blush and mascara. If it's a bog event I sometimes like to play around and add false eyelashes to make a "wow" eye statement. On a daily basis, the most make up I would wear would be the mascara, lip gloss and blush."

Get enough sleep. "Keep your face young, fresh and naturally moisturized by getting enough sleep everyday. It will keep the eyebags away, too."

Let your beauty shine. "While it is important to look good on the outside, I am a firm believer that real beauty shines from the inside. It is important to feel good about yourself so that the glow will emanate. Learn how to better yourself and be confident who you are."

Loves getting facial regularly. "My favorite (skin) treatment would definitely be the facials. I'm not big on getting to much done for my face, but my dailt regimen helps in keeping my skin healthy. I trust only one clinic to give me the best facial there is, (among the pampering services that they offer) - Flawless. I always feel fresh and love ly after my facials at Flawless."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Win a shopping spree worth up to P100,000 from PLDT Home

Summer is the perfect time to upgrade your home, shop for school or work essentials, or simply stock up your pantry. This summer, PLDT Home ...