MUSIC LYF: Sabrina's "I Love Acoustic 6" BlogCon

6 Acoustic Albums, that is what Sabrina has now achieved in her music career. Last time I remember, she was launching her 4th album already and with a large following in Indonesia and other Asian countries. Sabrina has indeed outdone herself again and keeps on doing what she does best.

And for the new album, she is also adding new spice to her playlist in the album (album review soon on Listening Room).  She has sold more than 200,000 albums sold all over Asia from her “I Love Acoustic” series, labed as Asia’s Acoustic Sweetheart SABRINA will once again excite Asian audiences with the release of “I Love Acoustic 6”.

Sabrina has also had changes with her looks, with a slimmer and playful look, it will be something listeners and fans would like to see from her while still delivering a one of a kind acoustic prowess that charmed many hearts. I asked if there will be more markets she would like to explore, she said that they are looking at them now. 


The album contains very fresh covers of hits dating months ago which are still topping charts in radio stations and one of them is the carrier single  “Almost Is Never Enough” featuring Myk Perez from The Voice of the Philippines as well as “Roar” (originally by Katy Perry),  “Royals” (Lorde), “Wrecking Ball” (Miley Cyrus), “Best Song Ever” (One Direction), “Treasure” (Bruno Mars), “We Can’t Stop” (Miley Cyrus), “Blurred Lines” (Robin Thicke), “If I Lose Myself” (OneRepublic),  “22” (Taylor Swift), “Clarity” (Zedd), “Just Give Me A Reason” (Pink feat. Nate Ruess), “Titanium” (David Guetta feat. Sia) and “When I Was Your Man” (Bruno Mars).  

Similar to “I Love Acoustic 5” where she worked with Thai saxophonist Koh Mr. Saxman, Indonesian pop star Raisa and Asiansation Christian Bautista, Sabrina, for this album, collaborated with Thai artists King Pichet and Oil Kunjira (from The Voice of Thailand and The Voice Kids Thailand) for the songs “Treasure” and “We Can’t Stop” respectively which are included as bonus tracks.

“It was such an honor working fellow Southeast Asian artists like King and Oil. When I found out, that they were interested to do a duet with me, I got very excited and I said yes right away,” Sabrina said

This album likewise showcases Sabrina’s growth as a songwriter with the single “Paradise”. This is the second time that an original song is included in an “I Love Acoustic” album.

“I wrote ‘Paradise’ for the two people in the world I love the most. Now I’d like to share it to the rest of the world and dedicate it to everyone who’s in the darkest place of their lives. I’ve been there. The people I love have been there. For all who are there right now, take my song, “Paradise”, as my big bear-hug,” Sabrina said.

Sabrina also recently did a duet with American singer Richard Marx for the song “This I Promise You” which came out on his latest album “Now and Forever: The Ballads”. 

The Asia’s Acoustic Sweetheart was a show stopper in Indonesia where she recently held a Valentine concert at the Cascade Lounge of Hotel Mulia in Senayan, Jakarta last Feb. 14. She sang popular love songs, endearing her to the audience all the more.

“I Love Acoustic 6”, the new album from Asia’s Acoustic Sweetheart SABRINA, is now out in CDs at leading record stores under MCA Music. It is also available through digital downloads via spinnr.ph and iTunes. For bookings and inquiries, contact Sammy Samaniego of MCA Music Artist Management at +632 9162504 local 107, +639178565174 and +639209682991. For more new and updates on Sabrina, log on to the following sites: www.facebook.com/iloveacoustic,www.facebook.com/mcamusicwww.twitter.com/lovelotssabrina or www.twitter.com/mca_music

Bloggers’ Conference with Sabrina is brought to you by MCA Music, Pinoy Magazine and LionHearTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

China’s Top Grossing Female Director Jia Ling’s Hit Comedy Drama “YOLO” Makes Over $1.5 Million in the U.S./Canada. Opens April 17 in Philippines

Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing International, the film reached $1 million in six days of release in the U.S./Canada China’s top gros...