Change The Way You See Adventure!

Happiness....
Love...
Friendship...
Beauty...

All of them can be related to the Adventure of Life which we live out everyday. It comes in many forms and occurs in different moments of our lives, and for the memorable ones we definitely should celebrate it with a photo.


As a adventurer myself, whether I am with friends or alone on my own personal journey, I would make sure that I will find a new memory that will be captured in pictures. And I even get very creative at it. Sometimes I do what are the trending styles in photography, and actually also led in doing cosplay.

I also love taking landscape pictures and some selfies as well in landmarks here in the country and hopefully go beyond that. Photography actually challenged me to go into a new Adventure everyday. Sometimes unexpected serendipity comes when you least expected it.

A great camera can also take great videos which is perfect with moments where a photo would not be enough to document the feeling. Having 


With the Huawei P9, it brings mobile photography into a new level with professional-grade quality photos as it is co-engineered with Leica. Whatever style you want your pictures would be, may it be black and white, slow-mo, or even make light painting in low-light places. That's probably why it has two cameras to capture every detail using technology and perspective!

As time is running for me and all of us, I would really love to snap it with the best device out today and get into more adventures. Would you also like to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making HerStory

Rising Tigers Magazine will have the first magazine signing at National Bookstore, SM Megamall on April 2, 2024 and headed by it’s Editor-In...